Junior Creative Designer
We are adding a full-time junior designer to our in-house design production team for immediate start. You’ll be comfortable and considerate working closely with internal client services, project management, and development teams to create digital assets and experiences.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating complete, effective designs for digital and print (including branding material, marketing material, illustration, iconography, UI/UX and photo retouching) that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Carrying complete design projects through from start to finish – from brainstorming concepts to concepting out the project to meeting with the client for review to delivering a final product.
- Collaborating with Production, Development, and Accounts to clearly communicate design concepts and discuss business objectives and project requirements.
- Assisting in estimating the time and materials required to complete the work.
- Create, maintain and uphold a thorough and consistent brand style guide for clients.
- Maintain open communication with the team on status, deadlines, and client requests.
- Photography, video capture and editing to support our creative content needs.
Requirements & Requests
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere…)
- Familiarity with photography, videography, editing for online video content.
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, and popular web CMSs a plus
- Understanding of design and web principles and the application of brand guidelines.
- Ability to deliver creative work in tight deadlines while maintaining high level of detail.
- Post-secondary education in Design (Graphic, Digital, Interactive, New Media, etc). New grads welcome!
How To Apply!
If you think you’re a good fit for this role, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. Deadline to submit is Monday, November 6th 2017.